Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zonia Raymond's review on mamatiam's item Dawn

Mamatiam!

Mamatiam is back on zoniaraymond.blogspot.com! (: This cutsy heart top is a dear because it suits several occasions! To school, a day out and also dinner, this top is so versatile, its a must-have in your wardrobe! (:

heee love the heart prints! :D


Off to school to study! Unlike the other tops with the same style, this top is relatively long, so its up to you if you want to wear a top inside or not!


With a fairly big neckhole, you can choose to wear it the off-shoulder style or not! So versatile, I likeeee!


P.s. I wore this dear out to the farewell dinner for my uncle's family (they were leaving for London!)

My papers are starting tomorrow so I need all the luck in the world, lacking sleep, im exhausted. booo. till then, Im going to try to mug hard! :D

No comments: