Wednesday, June 01, 2011


I just want to shout out loud that
"I AM MARRIED"

YES missQueenie is married!! But dont call me MRS Queenie please =D

Fairy Tales do come true!!
This is totally my dream wedding ;)





The Red Carpet


On the red carpet!!
I'm holding on to my dad's arm after so so so many donkey years...
I swear this is my most happy moment =D


Solemnize by the poolside of Sentosa Siloso Beach Resort!


My dearest girlfriends!
They are simply gorgeous


My families!
One word -- LOVE

The Ladies

The Brothers

Friends!

Our customize cupcake!!
Bride and Groom


Ta-Dah!!!
yup! The Bride and The Groom:


Last but not the least!
Thank You for Sharing our Joy =)

Sincerely Special Thanks to photographer: Darwis Sunaryo

Happily Married on 25th May 2011
I just cant wait for my actual day wedding dinner this 5th Nov 2011

No comments: